The Treasure at the End of the Rainbow
A Guide to European Fairy Folk
- Elf – Woodland creatures who like to dance and sing and slay battalions of orcs.
- Pixie – Mischievous little sprites who produce a toxic and illegal chemical solution referred to on the streets as “Pixie Dust” which imparts a feeling of weightlessness. It is highly addictive and often used by the children of London.
- Goblin – Like a hobgoblin, but less hob-y.
- Hobgoblin – Like a goblin, but somewhat hobier.
- Brownie – A small being who helps around the house in exchange for food. But giving it a brownie will send it into a blind rage.
- Gremlin – These adorable little guys like to use their cute little fingers to sabotage airplanes, sending all onboard to their doom.
- Gnome – Ceramic garbage.
- Leprechauns – Greedy little creatures, known for their love of green clothes, red hair, gold, shamrocks, and Irish stereotypes.
- Mermaid – An unmarried Mer-Mrs.
- Troll – A large monstrous proponent of Coppertone sunblock.
- Will-o’-the-Wisp – Surprisingly wispy. Vaguely willowy.